Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Eve

It was such a lovely day yesterday that we had to go for a walk. It was not super hot, so I didn't want to go swimming because I need it nice and warm. We drove just a little way north from our house and walked along the beach. I can't remember if I've mentioned it before, but there is a bike/walking path that goes along the beach from where we live to about 13km north. It's nice and flat so it's easy to take a stroller. 



He just had to stop and watch the surfers.

That night, my parents drove up from their vacation house to watch the Wollongong fireworks. They are pretty decent, although of course nothing in comparison to the Sydney ones. Being able to walk down there 5 minutes before they start is a good trade-off though. The dad was nice enough to stay home with the baby while I went with my parents to watch. We got a great spot down on the sand to watch. Then we went home, and we were all in bed by 10:30. What crazy party animals we are.

Oooooh...

Ahhhhh....

And the finale.
Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment