Sunday, November 27, 2011

A lovely wedding

Yesterday was my cousin's wedding down in Mollymook. The ceremony was on the beach and then the reception was at the Surf Life Saving Club right next to the beach. It was very very hot and sunny and of course I ended up getting sunburnt. The dad took BB into the shade for most of the time so they were both fine. 

I have no idea why this looks like we're standing in front of a green screen. 

BB in his 'beach cocktail' outfit. With a beautiful stroller ribbon. 

Picey wanted to push the stroller, but the dad had to steer because he couldn't see over the top.
BB's shy pose
We ate a lot of food at the reception. My sisters and I even had a first icecream and then a healthy second icecream. The wedding was at 3:30, so by the time we got to the reception and had eaten some food and talked to all the family, it was past time for BB to go to bed. He started to go a little crazy, as you can see in this photo where he is standing up in his stroller:

Picey and Loo were entertained by all their toys underneath our table. Most people didn't even know they were there.


We were out very late (for us) and only got back to my parents' house at MIDNIGHT. I don't even know when the last time I saw midnight was. Before going to bed, I mean. I've seen it plenty of times after being woken up by a certain someone. BB slept okay that night, luckily.

No comments:

Post a Comment