Monday, October 3, 2011

Yet Another Walk

 I took BB for a walk with my family while the dad was sickly at home. It's called Drawing Room Rocks (see photos below for why). The drive up was a little scary due to my inability to drive/reverse/park on tiny curvy wet roads. My dad even had to drive the last bit because I didn't want to be responsible for driving off the cliff on the side of the road. But eventually we arrived in one piece. I carried BB in the Ergo for the first time, which wasn't too bad. Much easier than the sling when he was younger. The walk started down in the bush and worked its way up and out to the edge of a cliff with really great views. The view is almost the opposite (south) of the one from Saddleback Mountain Lookout (which looks north) where we were the other day.

Looking south

These are the 'Drawing Room rocks' - they're like little seats in a drawing room.
Picey with his own seat

I think he's enjoying the Ergo too (he's asleep, not really worried, as he appears to be)

No comments:

Post a Comment